Introduction

Welcome to Food Away From Home!

This blog is about documenting popular food recipes from different African countries.

I have always been interested in the food culture in Africa and this gives me an opportunity to explore that aspect a little bit more.

I love how food brings people together, families, friends, even total strangers and want to through this blog provide information about African food recipes, steps on how to make them and sourcing for the ingredients specifically in Canada.

This blog is for everyone but geared towards certified "foodie's" like myself. Either you love to eat, recreate recipes or just interested in African food, there is something here for you.

I am very excited to be on this journey and hope you join me in creating an awesome community.

Cheers!

Lolade☺

Comments

Popular Posts